s7-1200 password

sajidali

hi
i have S7-1200 plc. i have just changed the protection of cpu without any password to just connect with HMI and then load the program. for the second time when i try to load the hardware or program it ask for password . As there is no password, i try empty password but it do not work and ask for password.
please help me as soon as possible
thanks

In general, reverting any PLC back to its out-of-the-box condition erases any user program, as does reflashing to a different firmware level.
Forum practice is to discourage any discussion of methods of bypassing passwords beyond what might be available through the user manual, which is typically nothing more than disclosing the factory default password.

Six minutes after I posted my reply I got this PM:
Hi.
Is some way to return program from my PLC?
I don't have password and don't want reset PLC.
Regards
Zawisza
About the only legitimate method available is to try to contact the person who set up the password in the first place. There may be illegitimate methods available, but if you choose to try that route, please go elsewhere to try to find out how.

No offense taken. I'm simply outlining forum policies.
My personal preference is to abstain from setting passwords. That's based on several decades of experience that a password is more often a sign of the ego of the person setting it than a protection of proprietary property.