proface program writing

scott10021

I'm trying to find someone that can help create a program with me I'm willing to pay for their work any suggestions

I'm using a proface lt3300 unit with built in plc and want to control 2 ac units with temperature sensors and pid loops

Good Morning Scott10021,
Welcome to the forum.
The HMI is that a LT3300 or IT3300.
I've had some experience writing logic with the Proface. How far along are on the project and what kind of help will you need?

Have A Good Day
Tom

Scott, I have a fellow that I use for Proface, Midlands based Worcestershire, PM me I could put you in touch if you need him. He is a one man band and has been in the game for 30 years on,

Similar Topics

I'm trying to upload the program from a Proface HMI with a flash stick. I went thru the procedure I read online and when go to upload it...
Replies
Views
Is there anyone who can help me on my proface program downloaded font? I have this machine from korea, using GP2501s proface HMI. The font of...
Replies
Views
hi, Can I use Proficy machine edition to download a hmi program to a proface GP37W-LG11-24V panel? I ask this because I see some panel labeled...
Replies
Views
Hello all, This is my first post here. I usually work w/ AB products, however I am trying to upload the HMI program from a ProFace GP570-TC11...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have several Proface GT2400 terminals and i need to get the software and interface cables and i have several questions. I am assuming...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom