VAT table or Animation table in RSlogix5000 & ST monitoring

grnick50

Lifetime Supporting Member
Is there a way in RSLogix5000 to setup a table to monitor some tags?
I am looking something like the VAT tables in Step7 or Animation tables in Unity PRO.

Also, is there a way to monitor ST code with some sort of animation? I am going online and monitor my ST code but I dont see any values.

In RSL5K the equivalent to the VAT table in S7 is your watch windoIEW tab and open WATCH. You can watch all tags in current routine or create your own watch window with only the tags you want to view.

Similar Topics

hi guys, please i need to know how edit a table for monitoring a variables in my online project like a VAT in Siemens Step7. tanks Diego
Replies
Views
Hello guys! I have a VAT table which consists of 1024 rows (maximum) of data, this is all data that I have to upload from the plc to my computer...
Replies
Views
we are having ghost stops on our machine which could be caused by several faults. the faults reset themselves during the scan, so eyeballing the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to build an FB as a wrapper for a timer... as any of you know me I am jumping into siemens newly/lately. It is not behaving the way I...
Replies
Views
Dear ALL, i have a DB that has a variable as DBD for exampl DB209.DBD40. that double word contain a number that no other FB or FC write to it. i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom