Step 7 V5.5 pg/pc interface error

barryoc

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi everyone,

I have just come across an issue with changing my pg/pc interface. I have a softing netlink pro eth and installed the software for it and used it previously. When i go to select the interface i can only select items in the list and the netlink is missing. Also i cannot add another interface as the select button is greyed out. In the list of interfaces there are 3 showing active.
I have uninstalled step 7, simatic NET and wincc flex. I did not uninstall wincc 7.2. Installing step 7 again still shows the same screen.
Can anyone help with this??

PGPC1.JPG PGPC2.JPG PGPC3.JPG

Similar Topics

Hi All, I seem to only post on here about things that are wrong with my step 7 interface rather than genuine issues. However the internet and...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have been using Ethernet for our plcs for quite some time now. The set up of the interface in Simatic Manager, is set up in PG/PC...
Replies
Views
how can i easly change a normal contact to a negeting contact in the program? exampel : -| |- ---> -|\|- it is not dubbel click on the...
Replies
Views
hi, Siemens, Step 7 I create a new function (a counter with out values days, hours, minute, seconds) and I want to have also to out interface...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Desperately looking for STEP 7 code example to help urgent project! I am wishing to interface 5 (five) multiplexed 6 digit BCD...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom