Daifuku SRT-4231A

Hi!

Due to age and things are going obsolete, our team is going to upgrade the system where a Daifuku SRT-4231A is installed. But right now I really have no idea what this board is for and what does it do. Right now I think it is used for protection, but i'm not really sure.

For my question, has anyone here encountered or know what is Daifuku SRT-4231A is used for and what does it do? Also a link for it's datasheet is a great help.

Thanks!

Similar Topics

I am storing values into an array. I am wanting to find an average of the highs and an average of the lows. Something like this... After 50...
Replies
Views
Hello dear forum users. I am at a dead end in solving a simple problem for self-education. There are 6 fans available, as well as engine hours...
Replies
Views
I have a machine with a tag called SP_FLT[57] with a data type of DINT. Each bit in each DINT is a machine fault of some sort. I need a way to...
Replies
Views
hi its my first time to this site finding it very helpfull and learning a lot. Can anyone explain the plcs storage, scanning, memory and its...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to pick the highest of 4 values using the SRT instruction. The attached ladder works but seems somewhat cludgy. The done bit toggles...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom