PLC integration by scada

jairus

Hello Experts,

Good day to you all.

I just can’t figure how I will integrate five S7-300 PLC. CPU 315-2dp.
(1.Blow moulding-> 2. filler-> 3. labeller-> 4. packer-> 5. Palletizer)
I just want to get the speed of its machine, the output rate and the alarm, this is purely monitoring, archiving, no need to control anything here. I planning about SCADA system.

I’m thinking if I could do the same way in my previous project, which I’ve done in profibus master/slave for two s7-300. But this time the five PLC’s already set the profibus as master to the danfoss drive, sew drives, ET200s and many more profibus slave. I plan to buy 1 PLC as master and I will set all as slave, but how since all the five existing PLC, its profibus already configured as master.

Thank you very much. All your inputs is really appreciated.

HI Jairus,

I think you have solved it already
You can select existing CPU as slave from Configure Device then couple it

Regards
ArvindS