Can someone help check my code?

Freebird01

ok... was wondering if anyone might help me by taking a look at my program and telling me what they think.

I attached the .prj file from Directsoft 5...

Basically I have a counter set so i can read the number of counts as an angle. my encoder is a 360ppr so its a direct read.

I also have it set to do a homing sequence...

depress a button and it outputs to a solenoid valve (im using an LED for now) to kick on a cylinder for 5 seconds...then it stops...waits 2 seconds then kicks on the other direction until it hits a limit switch (x6) which stops the motion and resets the counter.

thoughts?

rung 6 turns on all the red LED's on my ez-text panel when the counter is greater then or equal to 180 (which would be 180 degrees)

What turns on B2501.0 in rung 6 column 1? Should the address be B2105.0 that is turned on by the B2105.0 OUT in rung 5?

Edit:
Obviously, I don't have the info about the ez-text panel.

Last edited:
As a note, when you next wish to post a DirectSoft project zip together all the files which exist in the project folder with the same name. That will then include and documentation you may have made. Only the logic is in the '.prj' file.

let me say this.... for what i posted my code works. im not looking for someone to pick out a problem so to speak.

I have no one to rely on to look at this stuff to tell me whether its a good way of doing something or if there is a much better or easier way.

kind of like CAD software....there are 6 ways to tackle a problem... but some ways may be better then others...