C-More interface to a SEW Eurodrive

mjisaacs

I am looking at removing a UNIop MD03R-04 interface that is used to insert a setpoint for length into a MoviDrive MDX60A-00 from the PLC port of the HMI. I am adding a Click PLC to automate some other stuff on the machine, and need to "talk" to the PLC and the MoviDrive. Can I do this with a C-More? I have used them many times, but I do not know which protocol, if any, I need to use for the drive's EXISTING programming. I have used a C-More to a PLC and a drive before, but I knew what I needed to do before I wrote the program. Any ideas? I am open to other HMIs if this one will not do it.

Similar Topics

Hello, i need to use P_Intlk and feed the Status interlock OK bit to a P_DOut block. However, there's 17 interlocks for this output. How can I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, recently i worked with a cmore panel and have the question that how can clear alarm list whit remote form,right now only can with...
Replies
Views
Hello, friends, I am trying to upgrade a system that uses an Onrom incremental encoder (E6B2-CWZ6C) connected to a Danfoss VFD (FC360), but now...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I have took the sample program from AB webpage and modified, but I can only send 127 chars...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new here and have been working with PLCs for a few years now. I have been tasked with setting up a Micrologix 1400….. to a Cmore 10...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom