FTview 7 SE button

mike_dr

there's a run command in the button but I dont know what the syntax after "display "window" /P{tag};" . Anyone?
Display "window" /P{tag};button

You might need to state your question a little more clearly, or explain what you wish to know/achieve.

what does the "xx_button" syntax used in the "when pressed" run command in a button object do?this is the whole syntax "Display "window" /P{tag};xx_button "

it's not the name of the button object.

That opens a window referencing a parameter file.
Basically it substitutes tag placeholders for actual tags based on the information in the parameter file.

how about the XX_button which is after ;(meaning that is another command aside from display xxx)

Similar Topics

Is there anyway to pass a parameter file without using a Go To Screen button in FactoryTalk View ME? I am currently using multiple Go-To buttons...
Replies
Views
I'm converting a Citech SCADA program to a FTView ME program and I've run into a button logic issue that i have to be over thinking. I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have an application with a very peculiar problem with a multi-state button. In the button both the value and indicator are set to the...
Replies
Views
I'm really trying to test the limits of what SE can do with E-sig buttons for a customer. They want all the existing buttons converted to E-sig...
Replies
Views
Hi to every body, i'm newbe to FTV Studio; i need to know (and if is possibile how) change the color of a goto display button object. For...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom