print command

when A bit is high then send a print command if the bit is low there is no command for print.
Sorry, but this question is way too open to give a meaningful answer. The only thing we know so far:
  • PLC is MicroLogix 1200
  • you want to print when a bit is high
What we don't know and do need to know:
  • What do you want to print
  • Where do you want to print
  • How fast do you want to print
  • With what do you want to print
As you can see the list of what needs to be known is way longer than the list of what is known. Please give more info and somebody here will almost sure be able to give you a detailed answer.

Kind regards,

PLC is MicroLogix 1200
I want to print when a bit is high

thanks for answer me jvdcande

Micrologix 1200 attach with panelveiw plus 600
I want to print only one screen of this HMI

which printer i have to select ?
there is no need of fast printing
which printer is comfortable with panelview plus 600

Hello Anup44

I did not know where Lucknow was so I googled it... Looks very nice.

I am barely able to speak my native language of English. You are apparently able to speak and write more than one language. It appears there is a little communication problem here.

You want to print a screen of a Panelview 600.

I don't understand what you mean by that.

Do you want to draw a picture of the screen on a piece of paper?

Do you want to send some sort of information to the HMI? Print to the HMI?

When I have needed to print a screen from an HMI it has been because I wanted to show a typical screen with data and color changes in the user's manual. I'm not very familiar with PanelView. The development software packages for the brands of HMIs I have used more frequently all include emulator modes that allow you to test your HMI screens. I run the HMI in emulator mode on my laptop capture each screen I want to show and paste the image into a Word document.

Based on my limited experience with the PanelView 600, I doubt if you can send a screen image directly from the PV to a printer. If you don't have the development software or if the development software doesn't have an emulator mode of operation, your best choice would be to take a picture of the screens you want and print that.

....... I run the HMI in emulator mode on my laptop capture each screen I want to show and paste the image into a Word document.

Based on my limited experience with the PanelView 600, I doubt if you can send a screen image directly from the PV to a printer. If you don't have the development software or if the development software doesn't have an emulator mode of operation, your best choice would be to take a picture of the screens you want and print that.

If that's what he wants to do , that sounds like the way to do it to me.
Why didn't I think of that:confused:

Hello Anup44

I did not know where Lucknow was so I googled it... Looks very nice.

I am barely able to speak my native language of English. You are apparently able to speak and write more than one language. It appears there is a little communication problem here.

You want to print a screen of a Panelview 600.

I don't understand what you mean by that.

Do you want to draw a picture of the screen on a piece of paper?

Do you want to send some sort of information to the HMI? Print to the HMI?

plc micrologix cat.no.- L24BWAR
hmi panelview plus cat. no.- 2711P-B6C20D

8 screen as the HMI program
1-I
2-operator
3- load

The third screen shows the name of the load value that the load cell (numeric display button) is
I should print the third screen will I get the value of the load cell
I want the printer to Communicate with HMI

But there is a condition that may occur when the print command to the PLC program to be a bit high, otherwise we can not get the print command
On receiving the command will print the print command to the printer to print only the third screen
(I just did not have the printer selected)