Factory talk studio

edwardeduful

Hello Friends,

Please I have uploaded .mer file from panel view plus 1000 using factory talk studio.
I can open it with Factory talk machine edition.
But i cannot open it with with Factory talk studio, because the file extension is .mer file.
Please your help will be appreciated

You have to "restore runtime application" using the Application Manager. You can find it in the Start Menu in the Rockwell_Software -> Factory_Talk_View -> Tools Folder.

Similar Topics

I am trying to enable an external alarm via computer speakers for Factory Talk Network Distributed Edition. I am using Alarm and Events setup. I...
Replies
Views
I have some global objects, numeric display with associated data that pulls up a pop up screen. for the life of me i cannot figure out how it...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody. I was wondering if there is a way in FTVIEW Studio to close ) view after x min without interaction . My issue is the following...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to choose the base font in ME. Text in the Arial Unicode MS which is the default font on my FTVS doesnt show up properly on a...
Replies
Views
Hello all, looking for ideas on getting some basic training done, I need to practice on maintenance timers and bypass switches (with a Factory...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom