FTView Goto Display question

You can create a macro and run it upon a display being opened or closed. Open the display, right click the background: Display Settings - Behavior.

For ME at least

If You Could Look At Global Connections Under The Display Tab, There You Will See A Connection Named - Remote Display Number - You Can Use This To Get The Number Of The Display Open. Click The Help Button On The Display Tab Page For Complete Details.

Similar Topics

Hi to every body, i'm newbe to FTV Studio; i need to know (and if is possibile how) change the color of a goto display button object. For...
Replies
Views
Hi Everybody, is there anyway to use Goto Display button as a Momentary push button ? When Goto display button is pressed, i need to change the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to create a global object with a goto display button. The parameter will be the name of the display to open when clicking on the...
Replies
Views
Is there anyway to pass a parameter file without using a Go To Screen button in FactoryTalk View ME? I am currently using multiple Go-To buttons...
Replies
Views
Hi, trying to grasp how the variable display option works with goto buttons in the FactoryTalk view ME environment. I would like to create a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom