Siemens TIA Portal

chintankAne

I am working on S7-1200 PLC and Siemens HMI. I am using TIA Portal V13.

I have couple problems

1) I make simple start stop network. In which when i give coil address %M0.0 and when press start button from HMI then my rung condition is not get true.

But in same network i just simply change my coil address to %Q0.0 and press start button from HMI then my rung condition get true.

And I am using Absolute addressing for my HMI Tag.

2) How to see PLC TAG(Memory Bit) present Value in while PLC is in online mode.

3) How to Timer Timing Value Display on my HMI. And Is possible I can make my Animation according to Timer Timing Value? If Yes then How?

screen shot.jpg Program.jpg

Tia portal hmi

I am working on S7-1200 PLC and Siemens HMI. I am using TIA Portal V13.

I have couple problems

1) I make simple start stop network. In which when i give coil address %M0.0 and when press start button from HMI then my rung condition is not get true.

But in same network i just simply change my coil address to %Q0.0 and press start button from HMI then my rung condition get true.

And I am using Absolute addressing for my HMI Tag.

2) How to see PLC TAG(Memory Bit) present Value in while PLC is in online mode.

3) How to Timer Timing Value Display on my HMI. And Is possible I can make my Animation according to Timer Timing Value? If Yes then How?

Screen shot attach below.

Program2.jpg screen shot2.jpg

1] if you say press I'll presume that you mean something like momentary pushbutton. so when you press it coil goes to TRUE, but when released it will set M0.0 back to FALSE and that will reset your Q0.0. When coil latch itself that will not happen. When M0.0 would latch its state you would not need stop and bypass contact.

2] there are 2 options:
  • in watch table
  • when in default tag table you also have option to monitor values like in watch table (in contrary to show all tags)

3] ET is elapsed time. it in Time data type you you may have to convert it to something else. and yes you can make animation according to timer values.
use in_range function with if function to make discrete values for different animations, or directly if the animation is that quick

Thank you balash for your reply.

I got my 2 question answer.

But for 1 question i am still confuse.

When i press start button means i set my start bit(NO Contact). and when i relese it i reset my start bit to 0 using HMI.

Same thing when i press STOP button means i set my stop bit (NC Contact). and when i relese it means i reset my bit to 0 using HMI.

BUt my question is when i use %Q0.0 in my output coil it work proper. But same thing i just change my coil address to %M0.0 it is not working.

I put coil contact for my holding circuit as well.

i attach file for my program as well.

3) To display ET on my HMI. May i need to convert TIME_TO_DINT . And that DINT tag i can display on my HMI. (NO Directly ET tag )

1) Are you using M0.0 both for your push button and Coil? Won't work. The last write to the bit will be you releasing the button.
Also, check if you are using the MB0 for the clock memory byte (see attachment)
3) Yes, you can use one of the outputs of the timer for this.

Capture.jpg

Then it should work the same as when using a Q addy.

Check if you are not using the M0.2 or even MB0/MW0 another location.