Combining ac and dc relay outputs

viciousvis

HI..
I need to combine an AC relay output and a DC relay output together for checking of 2 conditions.
Is it feasible? HOw?

I don't understand how you'd "check conditions" with outputs, but an isolated relay output module would be capable of switching both AC and DC circuits. I would, however, typically refrain from mixing AC and DC circuits on the same module in order to avoid AC noise being induced onto the DC circuits.

ok

A motor is tripped by an ac relay getting ac input via a digital display unit (getting value via load cell) and a valve is operated by 24v dc. Now I want valve to operate when motor is operating only.

Now I want valve to operate when motor is operating only.

The word 'I WANT' mostly member dislike you need to change,

maybe -> i try to configure/modified/design bla,bla

you need to search Relay AC/DC coil that can accept same level of voltage and parallel it

That makes sense. And suppose I want one relay to operate only if other does.
like if ac input output relay is on then ac input dc output relay should be on.
for this is it ok to give same ac coil supply to both??

You can string together as many relays as you need, and control as many devices as you care to. You just have to sit down and draw it out and then wire it in whatever configuration suits your purpose. Or have an electrician design and wire it for you.