GE PLC And HMI Software and its product number

sultanahmed

Hi Experts,

In production company ,there are 100 input discrete signal 24V dc and 32 discrete output 24v dc

Topology is there are 3(USERS) PC in control room, Engineering Room and Production room.

• In control room they can select which operator is working (user define shift)
• In maintenance room they can select which engineer is working currently.
• In Production room they can select option during run time which operator is working and enter product detail etc.
• Similarly Also they wants to see process screen on mobile phone.

All 3 Users want to see and fetch related data from the Process Screen(Designed HMI) and
they want to make production history ,alarm and logging history around 6 month.

kindly suggest me GEIP Softwares and its Product number details from given scenario layout picture is attached:

i try to find software details but not available on net ,I Will Be Thankful to you, if any query please let me know.

Untitled.jpg