1756 dhrio/edh

BenL

Hello,

Can anyone shed some light on why this DH+ module is inactive in device tree? It is the comm path for a level (F22:0, PLC5/40) that keeps freezing up causing valve issues. The level is an message instruction (MSG11_006. L5, R2) in the 1756 CLX. The level there is fine and updates on scans. From what I've been told, this issue only starting happening recently. It was an existing configuration. I did notice the path on the MSG instruction setup screen shows Ch. A, Dest node 74. When I view it from the PLC5, it shows, Ch. B. But there is no connectivity. Controller shows fault on slot 9 (DH+ module), no connection instance, 16#ff00. The signal at the PLC 5 seems adequate 235mA fluctating. Thinking possibly a bad module, or configured incorrectly? Any input would be appreciated.

Link to both projects:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/udwgqpyaqu7vh1b/Valves.zip?dl=0