Move license in Ignition

Copy/Paste from the very user friendly User Manual:

"...Transferring Licenses
If you would like to transfer your license from one machine to another, simply unactivate the currently licensed machine. This process is similar to the licensing procedure, but in reverse. If the licensed Ignition server has internet access, the unactivation will occur immediately, and the license will again be available for activation. If you do not have internet access, an unactivation request file will be generated, and the license will not be allowed to activate until the file is loaded into the Inductive Automation website, or emailed to support..."

Similar Topics

Dears, I bought a TIA Portal V 15.1 software with floating License , Now in the Automation License Manager software there are two License (...
Replies
Views
I have GE proficy machine edtion installed on a laptop with possible a failing HDD. To be safe I want to get the GE licenses off the laptop but it...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am working with micro850, a proximity sensor (FOTEK, PL-05P) and a 3DOF serial arm robot. I use MC_MoveRelative to control the...
Replies
Views
So I'm pretty green when it comes to troubleshooting in the field so bear with me. We have a Danfoss valve that opens/closes from an analog output...
Replies
Views
Hi. This is pretty basic but I'm struggling to find an efficient solution. I have a float value of let say 666.555 that I want to move / split...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom