WinCC Advanced Historical Data.

DLMUK

Hi,

I am currently logging the value of some data tags using Historical data lists however when I view them in Excel I get one column with the header

VarName;"TimeString";"VarValue";"Validity";"Time_ms"

Is there a way that I can separate all of these out into individual columns or specify what data I want. I do not really need to see the validity or time in ms.

Thanks,

You need to tell excel that the ; is the separator of the cells. Now it sees it as one cell but if you tell excel to see ; as a separator it will separate the columns at each ;

I am using Excel 2007, so your stuff may be different.
Position cursor on the cell with the semicolon separated values.
I went to 'Data' tab, select 'Text to Columns', then:

textToColumns.png