Application Manager Functions

StoneNewB

Hello,

I have been looking and looking online for a source that can explain the different features of application manager. I know that its a software for moving, copying, renaming, backing up, and restoring applications. My question is what are the different options when you first open it? You can select these.

-Machine edition
-Site addition (Local station)
-Site addition (Network station)
-Site addition (Network distributed)

Thanks

I want to understand how to use the software. I want to know the differences between the options it gives you when its opened. When to choose this function over the other one. Thanks for the manual, I looked all over the place.

Similar Topics

Does anyone know about the timeline for ACM support for the Library Designer in v36? Just wondering since the most recent version of ACM seems...
Replies
Views
Good morning to all, I have the following issue, I installed everything of intouch including the patch, it is the 2023 version. The...
Replies
Views
So I have ACM and I was wanting to use it to manage reusable portions of my programs, but unless I am missing something libraries have to be in...
Replies
Views
Hello, M using intouch 11.0 with AB, M new to intouch. I have read some pdf regarding uploading downloading editing of in touch application...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have copy application file and add in wonderware intouch 9.0.003 Intouch application manager. But it does not feel right when i run the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom