SQI/SQO examples for Allen Bradley sfc 5000

LWITStudent

I am a student at LWIT in Kirkland washington and am trying to work on a couple labs for my PLC class. I have the pdf's from Allen Bradley and find them not very useful. The programming of an SQI/SQO is not very clear in their documentation. I am creating a ladder logic for a washing machine and just cant wrap my mind around the SQI portion. I am using timers to trigger the SQO but I would like to understand how the SQI triggers the SQO. Any help is much appreciated!

Ray
PLC N00b :unsure:

Similar Topics

Hi All, I need some clarification on sequencers, I researched this forum but haven't been able to find a good explanation, including the ones...
Replies
Views
hi guys, I have been task with modifying a machine. We are taking out some cameras and putting in photoeyes for part present sensors. There are...
Replies
Views
Hi All Does anyone have a code snippet on how to use SQI,SQO Instruction. i have few elements and the operator should select which one will...
Replies
Views
Hello All, It will be great help if anybody tell me about SQO and SQI use and where and how they should be used. A real time example is really...
Replies
Views
Hi folks I'm currently upgrading a control system that's nearly 20 years old from a 1756-L61 last programmed using version 20 logix5000 to a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom