Step 7 Debugging Functions Always Active

Hi All,

Once again it has been a while...

I am having a problem with a S7-414F-3 PN/DP CPU. Initially all was fine during the initial commissioning but now I have been running the system for a few weeks through setup and now when I download (the CPU is no longer being powered down at end of play, it was before) the step 7 gives me the warning that debugging functions are active. This is even if I restart my laptop, restart step 7, turn off all other PCs on the network, restart the switch I am using to connect.

Going online via TCP/IP on wireless through a Belkin router on one of the front ports on the CPU. Step 7 version 5.5 SP4.

The only thing that seems to fix it is a power cycle of the CPU. Not sure if it is related to the safety program as I can also no longer download the safety program, but this is likely because debugging functions are active.

Anyone come across this before? Starting to be a little annoying.

B