FactoryTalk Admin Console - copy OPC RSLinx Pro from primary to secondary redundancy

scotthower

Running redundancy for OPC topics (RSLinx Pro is the data server)...switched from primary to secondary so that I could add topics to the primary without affecting data collection - I thought that there was a magical way to synchronize the new changes from primary to secondary? I'm nearly certain I remember doing something like this in a lab but I haven't found any documentation anywhere on the web or within RA. Thanks!

Similar Topics

Hello, I am having issues with adding users to FT Admin Console. I have never had an issue with this before. As I am able to add the user...
Replies
Views
I have running setup of factorytalk historian server infactorytalk admin console i have created proper shortcut for SLC 5/03 processor When i am...
Replies
Views
Greetings all! I've got a second hand work laptop handed to me that I'm having problems configuring software on (RSView ME 4). I don't know what...
Replies
Views
Login says the computer name is not found in the directory. I can't find where the admin account and password are kept. Uninstalling and...
Replies
Views
how to communicate FactoryTalk Optix and Mitsubishi Q Series. I want to know the details of that
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom