Permanent Downloading of code In PLC

musman

Hello, I am using WAGO 750-880 Controller and Codesys 2.3 to program it. I have to download the program in PLC permanently.

How can I do it?

I think somewhere in the one menu (communication maybe?) there is an option called "create boot project". If you want this to be done automatically, there is a project setting where it creates a boot project with every download. Sorry I cant remember the menu names but I dont have codesys in front of me.

Regards Nik

The Online->Create Boot Project will make it load your program on boot up. But there is something else that is often overlooked. If your hardware supports it, you should also see a Source Download. This will put the source code into the PLC so it can be uploaded allowing you to get online if you or the next person does not have the original program file. Whenever I start a new project, I always go to the Options dialog and set it to do a source download "implicit on boot project". This will ensure the boot project and source code remain synchronized.

Do I first click on 'Create Boot Project' option and then click on 'Login' button or other way round?

when you login and the program is not the same it will ask for download.
maybe you will need to set ethernet settings. free program.