compactlogix Ethernet question

ALVIN DAVIS

Hello
I am having some trouble setting up a generic card.
In my system (E+L) I'm using hex my setting is 50.
In the in and out on the rslogix card I am trying Dec 80 but have tried 40 and 160 if anyone use this module on a regular basis can give me a hand I sure would appreciate it.
Thanks in advance

What exactly is the device you are trying to connect ? I'm not even familiar with a vendor called "E + L".

Describe in detail the type of connection (8-bit, 16-bit, 32-bit, full I/O or Input only) and the Instance Numbers and Sizes you are using.

There are a minimum of six different fields you could be filling in for a Generic Ethernet Module connection, so we need to know which ones you're putting these values into.

Most devices that use the EtherNet/IP Generic Module object do come with instructions from their makers. Do you have access to any of that information ?