Win CC flexible 2008 sp3

BigBang58

i have a licensed version of wincc flexible and it was working fine for a few days.but suddenly it stopped working.
the problem is that on clicking the project that i was recently working on,it doesn't display the work i was doing but instead shows a somewhat blue screen. Is there anything that i'm missing?

Screenshot (1).jpg Screenshot (2).jpg

Similar Topics

Dear experts, I am Muhammad we have an IPC With the windows XP Embedded CE 5.0 on project and running well. i have plan to install wincc flexible...
Replies
Views
Hi..I really want to learn on how to begin with winCC flex 2008...Is there a beginner manual where I can learn the step by step procedure like...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I need* you help make one cycle in win cc flexible I need make two screens one above one worked so: 1. The first screen that can not...
Replies
Views
HI. SORRY, I do can new wincc flexible screen from scratch and allow its to do with the win cc run time the siemens pg, which is what I have...
Replies
Views
I have installed Win CC Flexible on a new Windows 7 Professional SP1 64bit desktop & every time I boot I get an error that a file in a Win CC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom