Omron plc cp1e-n30dt-d to gsm modem

Shaf

Hi Guys

I'm a technical person who has been tasked with the job of sending sms from Omron PLC CP1E-N30DT-D to GSM Modem for alarm purposes. Now, while my knowledge is limited I have had a play around with the software and understand the basics of ladder logic. Where I am stuck is to do a ladder just to TRANSMIT a message from PLC to GSM modem hence to my mobile phone. I try to use TXD but I can't find any way to send the sms. Here, I attached few of my ladders that I've been doing. If any of you guys can help me out to show your program, I really appreciate it.

Similar Topics

HI, i am new user here and it is my first time using Omron PLC. I fail to add the expansion cards to CP1E-N40 CPU. There is no I/O table listed...
Replies
Views
hai fellas! I Need a best and Quick solution for FIFO logic my INPUTS 3 Nos (cnc machine complete signal) My Outputs 3 Nos. ( pick and place...
Replies
Views
hello guys, I need some help. This is my first time to work on OMRON CP1E PLC. The said PLC was abandon by the previous programmer without the...
Replies
Views
I'm using a weight indicator that outputs 0-10 v.my load cell capacity is 0-40 kg.my plc accepts 0-10 v as analog input through 90ch and 91ch.but...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have CP1E-NA series OMRON PLC which is in-built 2 analog inputs and 1 analog output. Verified the inputs and outputs are working well in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom