factory talk view Printing (Help)

My question is about factory talk view se 6.10. I would like to be able to print the screen that I am viewing without the background. Is there a way to select only certain items that I would like to have printed? Please let me know.
Thanks

Are you doing this manually, or trying to use programming in FTView?
If manually, while PrtScr does the full display, ALT+PrtScr captures only the active window to the clipboard.

Is it possible to create a button that will turn the background white for X number of seconds that way when it prints its white and only the gauges or data shows and not the background? I know there has to be a way to make this happen or someway besides cropping the picture in another program.

Is it possible to create a button that will turn the background white for X number of seconds that way when it prints its white and only the gauges or data shows and not the background? I know there has to be a way to make this happen or someway besides cropping the picture in another program.

I suppose maybe if you animated EVERYTHING on the screen, but that is just silly.

Make a new display with only the elements you want to print, and put the print screen button on that.

I'm not interested in taking that route. with the current project ill already have 20+ screens. I wouldn't want to add more screens just to have it print like that. I'll keep testing some ideas and figure something out. Thank you for all the input guys

Paint has some powerful features.
Using the eraser tool (blue circle) you select 2 colors then right click on the area you want to CHANGE color on to change the color from color one to color two. You can change the size of the cursor box to do finer or larger areas. It will ONLY change the color 1 to color 2 without affecting anything else.

You can see in the screenshot that I used it to change roughly white to yellow without changing the text color.

You can use the eyedropper (red circle) to identify a color that you have on the screen in case it's not one of the predefined colors in paint.

Sample.png

Are you doing this manually, or trying to use programming in FTView?
If manually, while PrtScr does the full display, ALT+PrtScr captures only the active window to the clipboard.

Thank you for that. I have been having to paste then select the window and then paste again for years now. That Alt-Print Screen is going to help me a lot. Thank you thank you...Jack.