Problem with Mitsubishi MELSERVO SA-202 Drive

avgengineers

I have 2 drives of MR-SA202 on one of our cylindrical grinders. The machine was relocated and re wired at the new place. The problem is that the motor is hunting and the drive trips with an error code#51.

I checked the phase sequence, and all standard parameters but the problem is as is.

Can you please help me with this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

first i not familiar with this drive,

if you wiring correct,termination cable good,parameters same as before every thing like previous,

if you replace with new drive and the fault same,

the issue probably come from your incoming power supply,

problem at Pune the voltage not stable,

Similar Topics

Hello I am writing to request assistance with obtaining a specific GSD file for our Mitsubishi inverter type A800-E, which is connected to our...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Mitsubishi FX5U PLC where I cannot established communication via ethernet port of my computer. Search all videos and follow all the...
Replies
Views
Some time ago, I looked at a form of indirect addressing on Q series PLC's, the normal way is to use the "Z" registers as an indirect pointer, so...
Replies
Views
I have gotten help with some issues in the past on this forum, and I'm hoping someone can help me again. My company is an OEM that used the...
Replies
Views
Dear All, currently i have a problems with my mitsubishi PLC. i'm using A0J2 (old PLC). when the input is triggered, the output remain same...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom