Connecting Codesys OPC Server v2.3 to Wonderware using FSGateway

hi, I am currently working on a project that requires access to the data inside plc using Codesys OPC server v2.3 and I want the data to be displayed on the wonderware 2014 by using FSgateway3. I have configured the OPC server to run then have tested it using kepware OPC quickclient and the connection of the data are good and stable. I got stuck on configuring between the FSgateway and the Wonderware thus the data has not been there yet.

any help? or anyone ever worked on similar project?

thank you

Similar Topics

I have a piece of equipment that is operated by a PanelView Plus 600 HMI touch screen via RS232 into a Micrologix 1500 PLC. I am trying to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Seeking consultation on an implementation matter, and have a question about Modicon Compact 984 communication through RS485: Three Modicon...
Replies
Views
I have Toyopuc PLC PC10G-CPU and some communication modules of it. With this modules I'm able to connect with Ethernet, Ethernet/IP, FLnet, FRMT...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are setting up an Aveva Plant SCADA node with the intention to connect it to a Wonderware Historian node. Everywhere I look online I see...
Replies
Views
Hi; I have Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad (W10) which don't have built-in Bluetooth. I have a PLC having Bluetooth communication device. I wanted to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom