IE GENERAL SHOWING STOP IN Station Configuration Editor*

OYRS

Hello,

I try to import the XDB file using station configuration editor of the SIMATIC NET software, firstly i get this error "configured component was remplaced by an existing component!", i skip this error, After the loading of the component, the IE General showing stop,

i try to run it by Right click on it / Run, the IE General start for a few seconds then stop again.

please to help me if you haveany suggestions
regards

Hello
Ok, any one have an idea in how to use a trial version of SIMATIC NET V12 because i think that the problem is in the license.

Similar Topics

What is your perspective? Are you a Maintenance Tech? Systems Integrator? OEM Engineer? What are your thoughts on the topic of source...
Replies
Views
Wizards, It has been a few, but you all have always done me well. I have acquired a 1769-L33ER and want to use it as my collection PLC to...
Replies
Views
Hi! I recently discovered how to get to configuration mode and disable printing for connecting to PanelBuilder32 and updating my Panelview...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, Hope everyone is doing well. I have a general doubt about ladder programming. The outputs are not getting energized when I used the...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I'm teaching myself PLC programming, and don't have a lot of resources at my disposal, so probably a very basic question, but I recently...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom