Ebay RSlogix Trainer software or crackware??

Must be Legal if eBay allows it to happen, and it happens a lot.
You will get copies of the programs and bootleg activation.
You will get NO support from Allen Bradley.

Even if it seems unethical the price is right compaired
to Allen Bradley prices and registration upgrade cost's.

EBay isn't under any obligation to be certain the transactions performed via their site are legal. Stolen property is fenced on EBay every day.

Those "megabundles" are leased to RSI partner companies. That EBayer is trying to sell you an illegally copied license file and illegally copied software.

It's illegal for them to sell. It's unethical for you to buy.

Whether or not it's immoral appears to depend on your personal view of theft of expensive software.

Im well aware of hotlined software

and I will never buy into it napster kasza blah blah .I was just kinda shocked to see it so "there and proud" And I really had to laugh when I saw a bootleg DataStream MP-2 Access BORING !!!!At frist I was looking at Fluke Scopemeters (123 & 124) I got one fo $800 (not hot ) and typed in RS Logix and Bang !!! crapware. By the way is anybody using the Fluke 124 out in he field ??? and for what ?? I have a Model 190 and I love the 124 Its all that !!!!! and a can of Reddi Whip!!!!

I too looked at those software "bundles", a little research on my part looking at their feedback shows it's all copied stuff. I am a bit shocked to see Rockwell not cracking down on those. I bought a legal copy of Windows 95 a few years back and the person selling it had to jump through bunch of hoops to prove to eBay that the copy is legal before ebay "release" the auction.

I do agree RS software price s**ks, still, I won't pay the thiefs.

crypticglitch,

I went to the Reddi-Whip web site and noticed that the
name is actually spelled Reddi-wip.

I have never noticed how it was spelled,
Why is there no "H"?

Anyway, The Snap-On dealer was here this week,
I made the comment that I could purchace his brand
of tools for half the price on eBay.

He gave me a nasty look and said that "Snap-On"
was trying to crack down on eBay sales of it's tools.

He also went on to say that half the offerings on eBay
were that of "Stolen Items"

After another nasty look I left the truck.

Makin pie fillin' in Fennville.

My view is this

If you buy it to train yourself I would do it, but to use it for business. I would not do that. In fact if you do well, you would need the write off anyway.

my.02