AB PLC and Red Lion G310 Issue

I currently have RS Logix set up with a ladder logic program, when I force inputs from RS Logix I can get it to update the Red Lion G310 HMI. However, I cannot press a button, that I have made via crimson 3.0 on the G310 HMI and have it send to RS Logix. For example if I press a button that I created I cant get it to force an input on my ladder diagram. So in essence the HMI is receiving but not sending.

this is just a GUESS - based on what you've posted so far ...

question: what type of "input" address are you trying to control with the HMI? ...

for example:

you should be able to control a BOOL tag that you've created - such as MY_TAG_FROM_HMI ... just be sure to create it at the "controller tag" level ...

on the other hand ...

trying to control a "real" input tag won't work correctly ... specifically, something like Local:1:I.Data.0 can't be reliably controlled by an HMI - because the input module is trying to read "real world" current through its field wiring ... any attempt to write a ONE or a ZERO status into the bit/box using the HMI will quickly be overwritten by the actual field signal ...

if this doesn't help with your problem, give us some more details and we'll try again ... and welcome to the forum ...

Thanks by the way I am using RS Logix 5000. I am trying to make a hand button for an HOA when I press the button it should bypass instrumentation and send signal direct to pump and update status on hmi. However it is not doing this. We are using bool tags I believe we have something very similar to what you said.