analog cj1w-mad42

hai, i'm nova.
can you help me, to solve the problem when i use cj1w-mad42. in the manual book said that this special I/O habe mean value processing. but, i don't know to make this program. i have already try it, but i can't find the mean value processing.

and can you help me to solve the program. i want get mean value from the analog input in 50 sample of my data. and i don't know how to make it.

In CX-Programmer open the I/O Table and Unit Setup from the Project Tree View on the left.
If the I/O Table has been setup, right click on the MAD42 module and click on Unit Setup.
Scroll down the parameters until you get to Inputx Mean value processing setting parameter.
You can select the value from the drop down list.
Options would be 32 or 64 buffers. 50 is not an option.

Hope this will help.

thank you for your information,

and, i must make it in a ladder diagram or not?
is it only setting in I/O setting or i must make ladder diagram too?

i have already examine my PLC, but i can't feel the good effect use the mean value processing.
i don't understand for using it in a program.:confused:

With the MAD42 set to 64 buffers you are averaging the data over approximately 285 milliseconds. If you need more averaging of the data you could use the AVG(195) instruction to read the MAD42 I/O value into an averaging buffer.