WinCC Runtime - Multiple trends, multiple days

rQx

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi!

Let's say I have a production line that logs the PPM and display it as a trend.

If I would like this trend to display one trendline per weekday, in other words 7 trendlines that runs simoultanous ( :unsure: ) , is this even possible? I know I can make one log for each weekday but these wouldn't be displayed simoultanous over each other, but after each other.

I would say this is impossible as far as my knowledge goes ;)

If you have a PC that can communicate to it constantly without causing network issues. I'd just read it to an access database then you can do what ever you want with it and you'd have the data forever.

What type of processor is it? What type of network is it on if any? (Controlnet / DH+/Modbus etc)