Planning & structure

dandrade

I begin a topic with the objective of collecting, and discussing the diverse ways programs are written or structured. If you have any comments or discussions about the way you do programming or have seen it done differently by others then please by all means join in.

Question main(Trink in the aspects): How to you, classified and divide, the part of system (machine or plants) for drive the writing of the program?

01) What parts (or modules) of program consider essiential for the common all programs, what the functions its, and rules for decision code insert?

02) What do the subroutines do? Can you explain their primary functions, knowing it have limitations.(number instrutions and limite time)

03) Others question add free.

Please follow the model question/answer, for facilitate compreension and do not inhibit the participations.
Consider the down the figure as a generic model, for have not discrepances of terms will be utilized it

generic.gif

I anticipate, my answer. As incentive, others programmers included the answers and points of vision. Reply main:
Frequently machines separate the physical parts, is facilitated by the sub-divided in works and it, nominated like modules.
To verify a set of action and events, that she carries through a task or to analyze elements that generate and produce information associates, it is a way to define that it belongs to the same set. Generating one "list of sets" (collection of objects), a group of joint forms a stage, one stage run capable to carry complete task.
It follows the micron action => macro action. Is a method, easy to initiate for two sides; reading a insufficient report of functioning/operation or seeing the system
without soul, its front.
Conscious of everybody physical parts, absence attribute the actions that consists of identify and separate in:
Operation: Sequence normal, sequence in cycle, sequence defined (recipe), sequence start, shootdown and special safe.
Operation of maintenance: Direct values of readings, Test of inputs (desconetion logical), test of output (when permits), action of set, cycle of reset.
Data of project: Configuration, recipes, Table of constant, given in him influences straightly in the product
Data of system: Adjust or configuration of equipment; Communication; calibration
Data of architecture:Configuration of modules, protocols.
Diagnosis and alarms- Breaks that they can generate alarm and fails of logical Given operation: Interlooks and bits that represents the status (what is assets and in that point)
Logical operations:Frequently machines separate the physical parts, is facilitated by the sub-divided in works and it, nominated like modules.

Small corretion
Logical operations: Change configuration, control of HMI, control of communication and flags necessary. for make main list and map alocation.
Because I silence about the topic? I believe clearly started.