FTView SE Local Message

hubb6666

Is there any way to import local messages? I have over 3,000 and would hate to type each one.

What I'm trying to do is look at a DINT plc tag and depending on its value is what message I will send to it. I don't want to use FTView Alarms and Events. Thanks

Last edited:
I just found out that I can convert to CSV format and just copy and paste all messages at one time. Works great. I have the A/B L61. Thanks

Cool, I was going to suggest storing them all in the PLC if you had the capacity and then indirectly address each message, then move that to an "active_message" tag attached to a string display connection on the HMI.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I'm needing to build a "Local Messages" file for an existing PV+ application. This file will need to contain all the alarm and warning...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever used Schneider's OPC Factory Server with Rockwell's FTview SE Local station before? I'm using a Schneider 416NHM30042A Modbus Plus...
Replies
Views
Good day all, i have had a look through the manual, i am using Factory talk view se 8.2. I have created a local station application. What is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've run into an issue using using the embedded windows media player with ActiveX on FTView SE local station. When I test the display...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My company is building a machine that has a HMI that uses FTview SE Network distributed system. the HMI server and network directory are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom