RS View Print Screen, Printing to PDF

AllClear

I'm Looking for a printer driver to print to PDF, currently i'm using Cute PDF, it is a great print driver, but it requires the plant operator to name the file each time they click print screen. Seems like no big deal, but they don't have a keyboard, and have to use the on screen keyboard to type.

What I'm after is a printer driver that just names the file with a date/time stamp automatically, with no further input from the operator after they click print screen in RSview, or just click ok when the system dialog pops up.

Anyone Know of a printer driver that will do this, or even something that saves it as a jpeg will work. We Just need it to by default name the file with a time & date. One less thing for the plant people to muck up!

Backstory is the supervisors always let the printer run out of ink and paper, and it would be a heck of allot easier to just digitize it. It's mostly for shift reports that they print at the end of their shift, run times / counts ect.. Plus if they run into something odd, they can save a screen shot for me to view what they saw later.