Animating Chasing Arrows In Crimson 3.0

gbradley

Lifetime Supporting Member
What is the best way to get the Chasing Arrows to Animate?
attachment.php

I have been able to make the CoolFan Animate, but it only has two images.
attachment.php

To Animate the Cool Fan, I used (DispCount.0)*Tag4 for one image, and (DispCount.0-1)*Tag4 for the other image, and it looks pretty good.

The Chasing Arrow has four images.
Can I still use DisplayCount?

ChasingArrows.PNG CoolFan.PNG

Last edited:
How about DispCount%5 ?
FYI % = modulo operator.
Use the animated image set for five images and put the five images in the right order. I tried this in the emulator and it works pretty good.

Last edited:
That is so cool!
Thanks
I don't know where to get Animated Image from.
I downloaded the latest Gold build 640.002, but I still can't figure out how to make an Animated image from scratch.
I was trying to stack images on top of each other, and it wasn't working well.

I copied yours, and it works great!
I did change the Image Count to 4, and the Image select to "DispCount%4*MotorIsOn" because Image 5 was actually pretty much like image 1.

That is so cool!
Thanks
I don't know where to get Animated Image from.
I downloaded the latest Gold build 640.002, but I still can't figure out how to make an Animated image from scratch.
I was trying to stack images on top of each other, and it wasn't working well.

I copied yours, and it works great!
I did change the Image Count to 4, and the Image select to "DispCount%4*MotorIsOn" because Image 5 was actually pretty much like image 1.

The Animated Image is the Core Primitive that says IMG.

Good find. I did notice what looked like a hesitation, but didn't even notice the identical images...I just dragged them from the symbol library where they are sure enough repeated there too.