Alternatives to PCI KT Card for DH+ coms on Win7

We are upgrading a Wonderware Intouch 7.0 SCADA system to Intouch 2014 R2.
The current system runs on NT4 and uses wonderwares AB1748KT IO driver with a PCI KT card to talk to a PLC5/30 and a SLC500.
We need to find a replacement for the KT card for DH+ coms and a new IO driver/server. The new machine is an IPC running Windows 7 Untimate 32bit and has already been purchased but has no PCI or even PCIe so we limited to either USB or Ethernet.

I was considering using ABs 1784-U2DHP USB to Data Highway Plus Interface with kepserver but looking more into this its DF1 to DH+ and we are worried about bottle necks in the com's and update speeds.

So I'm now looking at Ethernet to DH+ bridges.

Has any one used the following product EQ7000 and have any comments.
http://www.equustek.com/eq7000-ethernet-ip-to-dh-gateway/

Thanks

I was considering using ABs 1784-U2DHP USB to Data Highway Plus Interface with kepserver but looking more into this its DF1 to DH+ and are worried about bottle necks in the com's and update speeds.
Do not worry about this. The performance is similar to a PKTX card.
One issue with the U2DHP is that its interface is an 8-pin mini-DIN. So it has to be nearby a PLC5 or SLC5/04 to transition to the blue cable. That, or you manufacture your own adapter from 8-pin mini-DIN to 3-pin Phoenix connector (if someone knows of a commercially available adapter I would like to know).

Do not worry about this. The performance is similar to a PKTX card.
One issue with the U2DHP is that its interface is an 8-pin mini-DIN. So it has to be nearby a PLC5 or SLC5/04 to transition to the blue cable. That, or you manufacture your own adapter from 8-pin mini-DIN to 3-pin Phoenix connector (if someone knows of a commercially available adapter I would like to know).

I did this cable to get to terminal block. Don't supose any one has the pinouts to make this cable up.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Allen-Bra...755?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item417151ed13

The DASABCIP is a very stable way of communicating DH+

to the SLC's and PLC-5's with Wonderware. Just remember

to add your access name to your device groups in the

DA server for your tags in WW.