Panel view plus compact 600 does not working on runtime

suvro2012

i done this many times but i dont know why this is happening.
i have designing and configuring a panel view plus compact 600 hmi and i have created the runtime file and it is ok when i am running in laptop. but when i am downloading the runtime file into the HMI . No values is showing on the HMI.everywhere is *****. i have checked the terminal settings and everything same as laptop runtime configuration. can any one have any idea?

PLC i am using SLC 5/03 using DF1 Serial cable in RSLinks Enterprise Communication Protocol.

Hi

Have you set up the runtime Connection as mine is normally Ethernet
But you are using df1 so you will have to add the device manually I think to your runtime Connection in rs enterprise

Donnchadh

when i giving the runtime path in the re enterprise it copy the runtime device to the terminal setting and i have checked the device is added in the terminals setting in rs enterprise.