Industrial Networking/ EthernetIP

ControlP

I am looking for a good online introductory course that explains industrial networking and Ethernet/IP. I appreciate your suggestions.

Yes, that reference manual is an excellent resource for implementing Ethernet/IP using Rockwell/Allen Bradley.
Is it their equipment you are looking for info on specifically, or just Ethernet/IP in general?

Another quick guide I like to push on beginners for Rockwell/Cisco CPwE is this one...

Top 10 Recommendations for Plantwide EtherNet/IP

...It just gives a quick 10 step guide to CPwE.

But the real Daddy of them all is this guide from Cisco/Rockwell...

Converged Plantwide Ethernet (CPwE) Design and Implementation Guide

Some light bedtime reading there!

Regards,
George

Thank you everyone for the information. I have worked in the past on standalone systems. I am now getting into the world of SCADA and plant wide networking and looking for some useful resources.