SIMATIC STEP 7 Basic V13 message error

jairus

Hello, have a nice day to everyone.

i'm done installing the SIMATIC STEP 7 Basic V13 SP1 software on my windows 8 64 bits operating system with floating license. The installation was completed and it showed some message that it was successful right after the installation. But when i tried to start the application it pop up a message error. I attached here the screenshot for that error.

I think my system meets all the requirements for the software, but i don't know why i have this type of error.

If you have any idea, pls. shared it with me... Thank you. I really appreciate it...

simatic step 7 basic v13 sp1.jpg

Do you have other V13 (non SP1) software installed?

No Sir, this is the first time to installed the software. I have just notice the installer is 32 bits and my OS is windows 8 64 bits. But however i was able to manage it, i uninstalled the software and reinstalled again, it only give me 1 warning. Now i can open it and i'm starting working on some project.I just hope this will work successfully to all functions and applications later on.

Thank you so much anyway for your inputs... God bless