Removing logs from Siemens HMI

DLMUK

Hi,

I have a Siemens TP2200 and ITC2200 connected via Ethernet to an S7-1214.

I have a USB memory stick in the TP2200 and I am logging the value of 13 datatags to this stick.

What I want to do is find a good way of getting the data off the memory stick (without removing it and sticking it in a laptop). What is the best way to do this?

I have tried connecting to the IP address from a networked laptop but no joy.

One option I'm sure would be possible but don't know how is to access a folder on a networked server and copy them across.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Similar Topics

Can an AOP be removed from Logix? I seem to have some version weirdness from an E&H AOP and I need to see if reinstalling the AOP will correct it.
Replies
Views
I'm making a meal of this, my brain's not in gear. Also, I'm new to S7 TIA/WinCC so excuse my ignorance... See redacted pic. Pressing F7 (SAVE...
Replies
Views
So I have a form email saying they are removing VFD support from standard TechConnect agreement and it will be an adder in the future. We have...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how to calculate the savings from now needing to run an air compressor all day? Basically I have a design that replaced 6 * 1"...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing FTView Studio ME v11 on a Virtual Machine. Using VMWare Workstation running Windows 10 (latest updates). The installation...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom