Interface Area

userxyz

TEXT DISPLAY TD17 (SIEMENS)

Just like u have the OP17 and it's interface area to control every button on the panel as an input and every led as an output, u can controle every button on a text display also. I downloaded a manual on the support website of the TD17, but, I didn't find anything on this subject.

I'm sure it's possible. Does anyone knows how to work with this ?
I want to have an acknoledge button, and wanna do this with the enter button. Reason: it's the only thing that needs to be done, acknowledge a fault to reset the bel ( in the program ).

Best regards,

Combo

The TD17 has a system keyboard interface area. You can find details in the communication manual. Basically each of the system keys is mapped to a bit in the PLC that you can use to acknowledge your alarms.

Regards

Rob