Panel View Allen Bradley C1000

Jovana

Hello everyone,

since that I am new with Allen Bradley programming I hope somebody can help me:)
Well, I am using Micro 850 PLC and HMI C1000. I would like to display on HMI some values in real time in past week or month. I tried to do something with trend , but it shows me graph values in short time.
Anyone has some suggestion?

Thank you

I'm not familiar with the C1000 application software but in FactoryTalk ME, you have to create a data log model. Name it something useful and enter the tags you wish to trend in it. Then you reference that data model in the properties of the Trend. Hope this helps in some way.

Similar Topics

Dear expert /Group members Good day to your Does anyone have this problem? Problem explanation as below :- Thanks in advance
Replies
Views
on my Allen Bradley HMI i want to put a login and logout screen for when my operators want to reject a part in production i want to eliminate this...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, im new in Allen Bradley World, i alredy know how to use factory talk view and with manager i have alredy upload all runtime...
Replies
Views
Here at My work we purchased a system from an Automation vendor a year or so ago and the Allen Bradley PLC and Panel View Plus give control to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, how many plcs can allen bradely panel view hmi connect get data for mimics
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom