Wientek HMI 6070ih

arqum

Dear All thank you for your support I have done successfully these thing. Another thing on which i have stuck is recipe.For example i am using four registers of siemens PLC cpu 224 xp that are VD 716, VD 600 and so on the values are given through input via HMI. now i have to change the values everytime for each process. i want to make a page on hmi trough which i can just call the process number and values transfer to plc directly for each process and we can save new process. so that user can select from the saved process ??

Similar Topics

Dear All, I am using wientek HMI and Siemens PLC s7-200 cpu 224-xp, I am using 4 registers of Plc, Using this running my tests, now want to make...
Replies
Views
My company has just purchased a new machine that already has an Omron SYSMAC CP1H PLC and Weintek MT8073iE HMI complete with programs installed...
Replies
Views
dear please tell me how i convert eb800 v.3.0.0 desigining to v.4. .it is not opening . i want to edit the program
Replies
Views
i am using weintek hmi mt series i have to break the pasword of hmi .software using: eb500 .please help me to break the password
Replies
Views
Sir i m new to that forum.i am a electronics engg. student and nowadays i m doing my fyp. i m facing a problem. i want that when i press a button...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom