cscape help

uptree

Hello everyone first time poster. could anyone tell me if it is possible to open a .pgm file that was saved from a controller with cscape program?

Hello everyone first time poster. could anyone tell me if it is possible to open a .pgm file that was saved from a controller with cscape program?
You will need the actual *.csp file on order to open it with cscape.
The *.pgm is generated via the "export to removable media" and it is used to load the program to a cscape controller in the field using the MicroSD card and through the controller configuration screens.
Thus it is smaller in size as it is the compiled code.
I don't know of a way to import the *.pgm to cscape/
Of course, I may be wrong.
Your best bet is to contact their support people.

Similar Topics

I have a Horner PLC that is reading Ascii string from a device. When the device responds, it responds with the hex value in Ascii. I need to...
Replies
Views
Hello, can anyone point me in the right direction, i cannot figure out how to write the ladder for remote clearing Cscape Alarm history, if...
Replies
Views
Hey new user here need help programming a horner plc using cscape. I am trying get in the counts but max out after 64000 or 32000 counts how can I...
Replies
Views
I have the OMEGA HE-XE105 and need to connect with it to upload my ladder from CScape. Is there a set of instructions on how to connect the XE105...
Replies
Views
I am programming a horner to start and stop the air compressors in our plant. I want it to have the air on and up to pressure when the first...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom