tracking D register with mitsubishi

jmr5x

Hey guys, I am looking to track a d register when it is not equal to a certain value. Is there a way for me to send that number to another register then when it happens again send it to another register so that i can monitor what values are being written? I am extremely green with plcs and most experience is hands on.

You need to read up about shift registers on an array or similar, SHFL from memory on Mitsi PLC's

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I am attempting to reject a bottle If the label fails. The rejection works fine at normal line speed but at low speed the rejector fires (air...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I have to work on a project using AB plc. I have 12 indeed conveyors from which boxes are enter into the main conveyor. The main...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to gather OPC data through a 1783-NATR? Searching around, it sounds like OPC data might be blocked by any NAT... Is there any work...
Replies
Views
Hi All. I have a very specific question about tracking using an encoder and bitshift register. We would like to use a Compact or Control Logix PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a servo motor running a conveyor belt system. I do not have the exact circumference of the head pully and therefore I get some...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom