Pictures of my .rsl files please

kmoller

Could someone pretty please send me pictures of these files. My trial has expired and I forgot to take save them as pictures during class. I would love you forever!

It's a .zip file, not an .exe.
You do have virus protection on your system, don't you?

I opened the file and there are (3) files:
moller_a.rsl
moller_b.rsl
moller_c.rsl

Unfortunately, I don't have the software to open the files.

It's a .zip file, not an .exe.
You do have virus protection on your system, don't you?

I opened the file and there are (3) files:
moller_a.rsl
moller_b.rsl
moller_c.rsl

Unfortunately, I don't have the software to open the files.

if this was a long time member, not an issue. But when a guy joins and same day posts ZIP files to open and is since gone. Well I get enough invitations from Russian woman who are just dying to meet me. All I have to do is open the invite they just sent me.

That is only 3 more traffic light programs, no overlapping reds so crashes still happen. Here are JPGs and PDFs of the 3 LogixPro files.

Moller_a.jpg Moller_b.jpg Moller_c.jpg

Attachments

• Moller_b.pdf
    22.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Moller_c.pdf
    32 KB · Views: 5
Last edited: