TIA portal v 11 profeshional

eng_ali_abdo

i have installed tia portal v11 and i have a cpu 1241 c in my project but i can't access to via profi or Ethernet , the tia need update package and i need to update but no package available

If you install TIA portal V13 SP1 every single package (advanced safety, winCC)has to be SP1 otherwise you won't even be able to start the TIA portal.

You might be right - I know you can't go above FW 2.2 with v11, so perhaps v12 supports FW3.0 and v13 supports FW4.0?

I don't know about v11, maybe some SP can work with 3.0, but v12 works with 3.0, but not with 4.0...

But I'm sure Siemens has a compatibility table somewhere, if he knows exactly what he has :D

Similar Topics

Hi guys , I'm new with Allen Bradley, but I have experience with Tia portal (s7 1200 ,s7 1500) I want to convert my project from Tia portal to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have had problem with upgrading some projects from v16 to v18. I tried it on 3 diffrent computers. I want to post this so that anyone that...
Replies
Views
Hello gentlemen, Im working on a small project on TIA Portal, about establishing a Modbus TCP connection between my ET200SP plc and a socomec...
Replies
Views
I am currently am in a PLC class and need urgent help on how the ladder logic would be laid out. I understand how to get the traffic lights to...
Replies
Views
Hello, If the date on the license manager of tia Portal has expired, can I still work with it? or is this just to keep the program up to date...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom